Whether you're the bride or the maid of honor, organizing a destination bachelorette party is no small feat. Here's a quick guide to how to get everyone onboard with a Nashville Bachelorette Party!
1. Check out all of the things to do in Nashville on our website HERE and make note of anything that catches your eye!
2. Hop on over to our Popular & Custom Packages Page.
You can pick from one of our predesigned packages with the price per person already calculated for you OR you can customize your very own from scratch. Let us know what you're interested in via the "Pick A Package" Form, and we'll give you a live estimate on how much you can expect to spend per person.
3. Send out the invitation... *cough cough* the group text.
Don't worry, we wrote it for you. Just copy/paste what's below, pop in our price quote/what's included, and send it to your entire invite list:
I’m working on planning BRIDE NAME’S bachelorette party and right now it looks like Nashville, TN is at the top of our list! I did some research and actually found a really cool local company there that specializes in bachelorette parties, called Hootenanni Party Co. Who knew that even existed?! It looks like so much fun! --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAQzpI4poRo.
I've been talking to them, and they know the city really well, can give us recommendations on the best neighborhoods to visit, the best restaurants to eat at, and will help us coordinate everything for the weekend. Also, if Mother Nature doesn’t pull through, they can help us find indoor activities to do on the fly, so we can keep partying and not have to worry about any of the logistics.
The price per person looks like it’s going to be around $____ and will include:
- All of the planning that goes into creating our weekend’s itinerary
- Knowledge and expertise on the best neighborhoods and things to see around the city
- Customized mobile app itinerary
Let me know if you’re in. I hope you are! Once I give them our final guest list, they’ll set up an online portal where we can each pay individually.
I’m super excited and I know BRIDE NAME will be too!
4. Help convince any friends who are on the fence... we've got backup!
If they're not totally sold on the city of Nashville...
Give them, "The Top 5 Reasons Nashville is One of the Hottest Bachelorette Party Destinations". (TL;DR: The live music. The geographic location. The downtown party bikes. The southern comfort food. The city's unique neighborhoods.)
Ask them if they watched the video you linked to in your invite. Look how much fun all of those bachelorettes are having. That could be you!
If they feel like the price might be too high...
- We like to think celebrating your bestie's last fling before the ring is priceless. However, the reality is that most 20-30 somethings are on a budget. The nice thing about using a company like ours (other than we're the best at what we do), is that we can work with you and your guests on a package price that will hopefully fit the needs of the entire guest list! We can help select the best value hotel, make budget-friendly restaurant recommendations, and give you ideas of things to do around the city that don't necessarily cost extra money!
If they are under 21 and are afraid of not getting into the honky tonks and bars on Broadway...
- We have a whole list of activities and things to do around Nashville for those who haven't yet successfully completed their 21 trips around the sun, "Things To Do In Nashville If You Aren't 21".