I’m working on planning BRIDE NAME’S bachelorette party and right now it looks like Nashville, TN is at the top of our list! I did some research and actually found a really cool local company there that specializes in bachelorette parties, called Hootenanni Party Co. Who knew that even existed?! It looks like so much fun! --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAQzpI4poRo.
I've been talking to them, and they know the city really well, can give us recommendations on the best neighborhoods to visit, the best restaurants to eat at, and will help us coordinate everything for the weekend. Also, if Mother Nature doesn’t pull through, they can help us find indoor activities to do on the fly, so we can keep partying and not have to worry about any of the logistics.
The price per person looks like it’s going to be around $____. That will include:
- All of the planning that goes into creating our weekend’s itinerary
- Knowledge and expertise on the best neighborhoods and things to see around the city
- Downtown group photoshoot
- Restaurant reservations
- Customized mobile app itinerary
- Nashville Bar Crawl Bingo
- Nashville Scavenger Hunt
- Honky Tonk Live Music Guide
- Welcome gift bags (stocked full of bachelorette party games, photo booth props, hangover kits, and a few local gifts)
Let me know if you’re in. I hope you are! Once I give them our final guest list, they’ll set up an online portal where we can each pay individually.
I’m super excited and I know BRIDE NAME will be too!